In this part we learn to fashion the tools by which we may build for ourselves any condition we desire.. If we wish to change conditions we must change ourselves.. Our innermost thoughts will find expression just as certainly as the plant springs from the seed..
Holding in mind the condition desired; affirming it as an already existing fact is not always easy.. Our whims, our wishes, our fancies, our ambitions may be thwarted at every step, but by constantly repeating our affirmation, it becomes a part of ourselves; making ourselves what we want to be.. This indicates the value of a powerful affirmation..!
4. We have found that the Universal Substance is “ All Health”, “All Substance” and “All Love” and that the mechanism of attachment whereby we can consciously connect with this Infinite supply is in our method of thinking. To think correctly is therefore to enter into the “Secret Place of the Most High.”
Here is the formula..
24. I built up an affirmation, taking the qualities I most needed , and affirming to myself over and over again, “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.” Not only did I affirm it for myself, but for others that I knew needed it..
27. Man is the sum total of his thoughts; so the question is, how are we going to entertain only the good thoughts and reject the evil ones? At first we can’t keep the evil thoughts from coming, but we can keep from enterithem. The only way to do this is to forget them – which means, get something for them.. This is where the ready-made affirmation comes into play..
30. If our predominant mental attitude is one of power, courage, kindliness and sympathy, we shall find that our environment will reflect conditions in correspondence with these thoughts…
31. Thoughts are causes and conditions are effects. Thought is creative and will automatically correlate with its object.. This is Cosmological Law, the Law of Attraction, the Law of Cause and Effect….
“As thy faith is, so be it unto thee”
”I am Whole, Perfect, Strong, Powerful, Loving, Harmonious and Happy”